Is mobile the future of legal tech?
The state of legal tech and innovation: what we can learn from a panel of legal experts
We are joined by Derek Southall, Founder and CEO of Hyperscale Group Limited, who hosted a panel discussion with four technology and innovation leaders from the legal sector: David Hymers (Wedlake Bell), Emma Jackson (Mills & Reeve), Jo Owen (Cripps) and Paul Harker (Anthony Collins Solicitors).
The key elements discussed in the webinar are:
- The importance of having an app strategy
- Client demand for legal apps
- What areas could be slower adopters of apps within legal
- How well have legal suppliers delivered with apps
- Will there be a world that will be app first, desktop second
- Predictions for apps in the legal sector in the next 5 years
Watch on-demand and hear their perspective on legal tech and innovation on a global scale plus how mobile no code/low code solutions meet this challenge.
For more legal content from Fliplet, read our blog on the Top 14 Best Apps for Lawyers.